UNCW/3C Collaborative and Watson College of Education share the upcoming 2023 Challenging the Paradigm; Partnerships for sustainable solutions to overcome barriers to student success. The conference will be hosted April 27 and 28, 2023. We invite you to submit a presentation proposal. We also encourage you to forward this call and information to your networks and colleagues.
This conference is now in its 4th year, and is dedicated to advocating best-practice partnerships, best practice programming and innovation, and awareness of student trends.
Call for Proposals:
Why you Should Present at this Conference?
- Share your expertise with colleagues
- Receive recognition for your innovation
- Share and obtain feedback about your practice or program
- Play an important role in a growing professional conference
- Expand your professional portfolio
Session Type: All presentations will be plenary presentations to all attendees. Topics are:
- In and out of classroom solutions
- Community engagement
- Innovation that reduces barriers
- University/Community College/Community partnerships (Example: food insecurity, child care, housing insecurity, work vs. college conversations)
Presentations can view these topics from a lens of:
o Teaching and Learning
o Sustainable Practices and Responsiveness
o Innovation and Innovative Practices
o Student Access and Success
o Student Engagement
Please hover and Click on the flier below to access proposal submissions. They are due by March 3, 2023.
Conference Registration information click here.
Feel free to contact Denise Henning for information: 910-859-4889.
Denise Henning, Ph.D.
(Cherokee-Ani Yun Wiya/Choctaw)
Director, UNCW/3C Collaborative
Coordinator, Community College Leadership
Coordinator, Coaching and Mentoring Certificate
Professor of Practice, Higher Education Leadership