Scholarship applications for the 2021-2022 academic year will be accepted from January 25, 2021 to March 31, 2021.
FTCC Foundation and the Office of Financial Aid invite you to apply for scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year. If you are enrolled in at least six credit hours and have a minimum 2.0 GPA, you are eligible. To apply for scholarships through FTCC for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022, visit faytechcc.academicworks.com.
A variety of scholarships are available based on financial need, major, and academic performance. They are possible thanks to the generosity of individual donors, charitable foundations, businesses, and organizations. Categories include General, Memorial, Military, Business, Engineering, Public Service and Applied Technology, and Healthcare.
Please contact FTCC Foundation at (910) 678-8441 or Scholarship@faytechcc.edu for more information.
Benefits of Scholarships
- Unlike loans, scholarships do not need to be repaid.
- Students can save federal financial aid for a bachelor’s degree and beyond.
- Scholarships look great on applications and may increase a student’s chances for admission into select four-year colleges and universities.
Tom McLean Ambassadors Scholarship Program
The Tom McLean Ambassador Program is an honorary group of students selected to represent Fayetteville Technical Community College. Each FTCC Ambassador commits to one full year of service to FTCC, participating in events as needed, and receives a scholarship as recognition for their service.
The FTCC Student Ambassadors are involved in a variety of activities both on campus and in the community. Activities include assisting with on-campus registration, graduation fairs and ceremonies, fundraisers for FTCC, and various campus events.
- Receive a $1,000 scholarship ($500 each semester)
- Form friendships with FTCC students, faculty, alumni, administrators, staff, and VIP’s
- Develop leadership skills
- Network with community leaders and employers
- Receive employment and College application skills
We encourage you to apply for this prestigious opportunity to be the face of FTCC!
How to Apply
- Enroll at FTCC and have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours to qualify.
- Submit an Online Application
- Provide required documents by April 1, 2021
- Email to email@example.com
- USPS mail addressed to:
Fayetteville Technical Community College
P.O. Box 35236
Fayetteville, NC 28303
Student’s full name must be included on each of the following:
- Two letters of reference from someone within the FTCC educational community (instructor, staff person, alumnus, or administrator)
- List of community service, awards, and/or accomplishments