Corporate & Continuing Education
We offer academically rigorous, yet accessible and affordable education options for anyone seeking new job skills and career training, or an opportunity to explore your creativity through a new hobby.
Just finished a Non-Credit Class? Please take the survey!
Benefits of Non-Credit Continuing Education
- Day, evening, weekend, and online courses available
- Certificate programs for industry approved credentials
- No lengthy admission process or transcripts required
- Quality education in a short amount of time
Explore each program area or contact 910-678-8386 for assistance.
Corporate & Continuing Education Programs
- Barbering & Cosmetic Arts
- Building/Construction Trades
- Business Management
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Customized Training & Economic Development
- Defensive Driving
- Emergency Services
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Extension Education
- Fire Training
- Healthcare Programs
- High School Diploma