View the current Summerscapes schedule by clicking here
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES.
- Summerscapes registration will open on March 15, 2022.
- We are pleased to introduce online registration this year for Art, Cooking, and Technology classes. Please visit https://summerscapes.learnftcc.com to register online with a card payment.
- All classes are available for in-person registration at the Records and Registration window in the Neill Currie Continuing Education Building at 218 Hull Road. Cash, checks, money orders, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted. Typical registration hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am–4:45 pm. Note: FTCC may follow a special summer schedule from mid-May through July. In this case, the window will be open from 7:30 am-4:45 pm Monday-Thursday and 7:30 am-1:15 pm on Fridays.
- Summerscapes registration closes at 4:45 pm two business days before the class start date. For example, for classes beginning on Mon. 6/6, registration will close at 4:45 pm on Thurs. 6/2.
- Registrations will be processed in the order they are received, including online registrations. If a class is full, you may request to add your student’s name to the waiting list.
- We will need a parental consent/emergency contact form on file for each student. This form will either be completed at the window or submitted through DocuSign.
- Please provide a valid parent/guardian email address at registration. Email will be our main form of communication with you as your student’s class date approaches.
Classes are held at various on and off-campus locations to include the Corporate & Continuing Education Center (CEC), Horace Sisk (HOS), Advanced Technology Center (ATC), the Horticulture Education Center (HEC), the Hope Mills Recreation Center (HMRC), and South View Middle School (SVM).
Please note that students may be required to bring certain supplies with them to class. These additional fees will be kept as low as possible. Please anticipate spending approximately $5-$50 on supplies, depending on the subject matter. Supply lists will be emailed to parents/guardians no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date of each class.