Mission & Vision
The Fayetteville Technical Community College Center for Faculty Development (FTCC-CFD) supports the College by providing personal and professional support grounded in research-based practices, appropriate recommendations in faculty growth and development, and individualized instructional pathways to impact student success.
What We Do!
The Center for Faculty Development houses all Instructional Coaching efforts at FTCC. Selecting the Learn More link directs users to the Instructional Coaches page where faculty can access instructional resources, archived Instructional Coaching Professional Development files, and may contact the Instructional Coaches to request services related to their classroom protocols. To access currently available trainings, please visit the Instructional Coaches Blackboard Page.
The Center for Faculty Development develops and delivers both synchronous and asynchronous trainings on request.
To request a unique training from the Center, please reach out using the contact information in the banner at the top of this webpage.
Faculty and Instructional Development
- Public Safety and Security Training
- KnowBe4 Training
- Student Records Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Sexual Harassment and Title IX and Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Diversity Awareness – 15 minutes
- Diversity Awareness – 30 minutes
- Communication Styles and Skills
- FERPA Confidentiality of Records
- 1C3 Digital Media Certification Professional Development
- Advisory Committee Guidelines
- SafeColleges Training Portal