- The Student Learning Center is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- For any questions or concerns, students can contact the Student Learning Center via telephone call (910-678-8266) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- NetTutor Online Tutoring Service is available to students through their FTCC student Blackboard accounts.
- Virtual Tutoring Appointments are “now” available starting August 24th, 2020.
- Click on the Virtual Tutor-By-Appointment Tab below for more information.
Student Learning Center
The Student Learning Center offers one-on-one academic tutoring, computer access, and study assistance at no cost to students during normal day and evening class hours. Stop by for writing, math, or computer assistance at any time. For tutoring in a specific subject, please refer to the schedules posted in the Student Learning Center.
In addition, there are three extended labs that offer assistance:
- Math Lab
- Science Lab
- Writing and Communications Lab
Come in the Student Learning Center anytime for academic assistance, one-on-one tutoring, independent study, and group learning.
SLC's Fall Schedule
Subject Area Schedule
- Labor Day: Mon., Sept. 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving: Thurs. & Fri., Nov. 26 & 27, 2020
Student Break: Oct. 13 & 14, 2020
Last Day of Classes: December 12, 2020