We would like to remind you to register for Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) if you have not already done so.
NEW Password Requirements effective January 1, 2023:
- Password length is 14 characters
- MIS recommends using pass-phrases
- Passwords/phrases must contain characters from three of the following categories:
- Uppercase letters (A through Z)
- Lowercase letters (a through z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Special characters (! $ # %)
- Do not use blank spaces as they can cause issues with some systems!
NOTE: You will only be able to change your password once per 24-hr period
Please do this so that you can take advantage of this new functionality.
You can complete the sign-up process using your existing credentials (username and password) that you use to login today.
After you have registered, if you ever forget your password, you may reset it here yourself without assistance. You may also select “Can’t access your account?” on the Microsoft sign-in page to reset or unlock your account from any device.
FTCC MIS department
Note: If you have not registered yourself and are attempting to reset your password please contact the Help Desk (910-678-8502) for assistance to get reset and registered.