New Student Orientation General Information
Welcome to Fayetteville Technical Community College! New Student Orientation is an important part of the onboarding process, that assist all incoming students – including students transferring from other colleges. The orientation session will provide you with all of the information that you need to be successful.
New Student Orientation Goals
Orientation sessions will assist incoming students with their transition to college by focusing on three areas:
- Introduce and acclimate students to the FTCC community
- Highlight important course information, student responsibilities, and expectations
- Connect students with Success
New Student Orientation sessions are provided both on-campus and online!
Register now for Spring 2022 New Student Orientation Sessions:
- On-Campus New Student Orientation – Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 9:00am
- Virtual New Student Orientation – Tuesday, January 10, 2022 10:00am
For more information, please contact the Student Success office at: email@example.com
Find your way forward!
As a new student, the best way to begin your education at FTCC is to attend an orientation session & receive the tools you will need to be a successful student.
We welcome & strongly encourage family members & guests to attend the FTCC Orientation and learn about how to get involved at FTCC and experience what being a Trojan really means.
Activate Self-Service Account
Information to access your account will be mailed to you within 3-5 days, to the address listed on your application. You will be able to activate your FTCC Self-Service Account.
Activate FTCC Student Email
Enter your email address, ex. firstname.lastname@example.org Enter your 8-digit date of birth (mmddyyyy)
Where do I go? How do I get there?
Where is FTCC’s Fayetteville Campus?
Our Address is 2201 Hull Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303
- Directions to the Fayetteville Campus
- Print the Campus Map (PDF format)
Note: Change print orientation option to landscape for full-page printing.
Now that I’m here, where do I park?
- The closest visitor parking to located directly behind the Tony Rand Student Center (building 7 & parking lot #10 on the Fayetteville Campus map)
- Additional visitor parking is in front of the Horace Sisk Building (building 5 & parking lot #12 on the Fayetteville Campus map)
- Visitor parking is located in a few other lots on campus & clearly marked.
- Already have your student parking permit? You’re set! Park in any student area.
I’ve parked my vehicle. Now what?
- Did you park behind the TRSC in parking lot #10? You can enter the Tony Rand Student Center at the rear entrance.
- Did you park in another area? You can also enter the building via the front entrance.
Connect with Success
Do you have questions?
Do you need login help, assistance registering for curriculum classes or just a place to get answers to questions you have about FTCC?
Stop by the Student Connection Center!
- Located in the Tony Rand Student Center
- Room 4
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday; 8:00AM to 5:00PM