A curriculum transcript is a copy of a student’s completed academic work at the time that it is issued. It contains all course work, including degree and/or non-degree courses, taken while enrolled at Fayetteville Technical Community College. An official curriculum transcript is issued only at the authorization by written request from the student concerned.
FTCC will not issue a partial transcript. The College will automatically send all completed course work when a transcript is requested. We are not able to provide any other transcripts you may have submitted to our school from other schools or institutions.
- FTCC no longer accepts faxed transcript requests for curriculum transcripts.
- Transcripts are not issued unless all financial obligations to the College are fulfilled.
- Transcript requests may not be submitted during the winter break (conclusion of the fall semester through the start of the spring semester).
- The transcript fee is non-refundable.
High School Students
If a student has taken Huskins/High School Connections classes while attending high school, please use the request options to receive your college transcript from Fayetteville Technical Community College.
Official Curriculum Transcripts
Official transcripts for current and former students are now being processed through the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center (eTranscripts). The charge for eTranscripts is $5 plus fees per transcript. Options are available to have transcripts sent via email, held for pick up, or mailed via USPS. You may also order your transcript and have it held until grades or degree award have been posted. There is no additional charge for this service.
The FTCC transcript ordering center is available seven days a week, even when the campus is closed. Requests received while the College is closed that have to be researched, held for pick up, or mailed will be processed when operating hours resume.
After your order has been submitted, you will receive an email to confirm that your order has been received and when your order has been processed.
Transcripts for students who completed all their course work prior to 1997 may have to be researched. eTranscript orders needing research will be fulfilled within three (3) business days during the College’s operating hours.
Unofficial Curriculum Transcripts
There is no cost for unofficial curriculum transcripts.
Office of Evaluation
The Office of Evaluation reviews all official transcripts submitted by current and prospective students.
- It can take up to 72 business hours from date of transcript receipt for us to complete our evaluation.
- During peak registration times, it may be longer.
Please check your WebAdvisor account to see the status of any awarded credit.
We will respond to you regarding the status of your appeal via your student email account.
Angela Murray: 910-678-8414 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Charita Smith: 910-678-8274 or email@example.com
Tiffany Johnson: 910-678-0166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
William Parry: email@example.com
Larue Snipes: 910-678-1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Bragg Center
Cathy Richardson: 910-678-1054 or email@example.com
Submitting Transcripts from High School / Other Colleges
High School Transcripts
- An official high school or GED transcript is required for program approval and financial aid
- High School transcripts must show your graduation date
- Home-Schooled students must submit a copy of the home school’s approved registration from the state in which they are registered and an official sealed and notarized transcript including the graduation date
- Applicants who have graduated from an accredited college or university with an associate degree or higher may not be required to submit high school transcripts
Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended in order to have your credits evaluated for potential transfer credit
- Grades at other institutions will not be calculated in your FTCC GPA
- Certain Health programs will use outside credit to calculate competitive points
NOTE: If you previously submitted official high school and college transcripts to FTCC (within the past 7 years), you may not have to resubmit the documents.
All transcripts must be official, sealed documents submitted by your school to:
Fayetteville Technical Community College
PO Box 35236
2201 Hull Road
Fayetteville, NC 28303
Contact FTCC Admissions:
Continuing Education Transcripts
Adult High School
If you need a transcript for Adult High School please fill out a Transcript Request Form.
Once printed, you may fax the signed form to 910-678-8464, bring it to the Continuing Education registration office in the Neill Currie Building, or mail it to the address below:
Fayetteville Technical Community College
Continuing Education – Registration/Records
P.O. Box 35236
Fayetteville, NC 28303-0236