Spring 2021 Curriculum Registration Is Underway!
Trojan Eatery Update
The Trojan Eatery will be unable to serve for the upcoming academic year. The College has arranged for food trucks to serve at the Fayetteville campus.
Please note the following information on scheduled food truck vendors for the week of Oct. 26 (Mon-Thurs):
- Serving from 10:30AM-1:30PM
- Parking Lot #12 (in front of Horace Sisk [HOS]) – please refer to attachment
- Mon., 10/26 – Street Eatz
- Tues., 10/27 – Not Available
- Wed., 10/28 – G-Mas Fried Ribs & Southern Cooking
- Thurs., 10/29 – Curbside Cravin’s
FTCC’s Virtual Open House & Admissions Session
- Meet & Greet FTCC Faculty & Staff
- Virtual Campus Tour
- Curriculum Programs
- Instructional Videos
- Enrollment Checklist
- Financial Aid
- Live Admissions Session
- Student Activities’
- Student’s Corner
- & More!
FTCC Campus Profile
- FTCC is a public, state-supported, two-year, comprehensive community college serving Fayetteville and Cumberland County, North Carolina.
- Established in 1961 as the Fayetteville Area Industrial Education Center, FTCC includes a 150-acre Fayetteville campus, a 10-acre Spring Lake campus, a location in the Bragg Training and Education Center (BTEC) on Fort Bragg, and various outlying educational centers.
- FTCC has 11,000 curriculum students, 24,000 continuing education students, 800 full-time employees, and 600 part-time employees.
- FTCC offers 280+ associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
Open your mind, and we’ll open doors!
Choosing to power through mental roadblocks opens up a world of opportunity. The first step is simply trusting that your network of allies is securely in place to guide you to (and through) that next open door.
Fayetteville Tech’s career coaches and faculty advisors line up all the resources you need to get to where you want to go. Corporate, military, veteran, university, and industry partnerships, as well as over 280 occupational, technical, general education, college transfer and continuing education programs.