Spring 2021 Curriculum Registration Is Underway!
Student Services will be open Saturday, December 5th from 8:00AM to 1:00PM for assistance with Registration, Financial Aid & Advising Services.
Register for Spring 2021 classes by Nov. 20th & you’ll be entered in drawings for a $25 gift card to the FTCC bookstore!
Trojan Eatery Update
The Trojan Eatery will be unable to serve for the upcoming academic year. The College has arranged for food trucks to serve at the Fayetteville campus.
Please note the following information on scheduled food truck vendors for the week of Nov. 23 (Mon-Wed):
- Serving from 10:30AM-1:30PM
- Parking Lot #12 (in front of Horace Sisk [HOS]) – please refer to attachment
- Mon., 11/23 – Street Eatz*
- Tues., 11/24 – Dosa on Wheels
- Wed., 11/25 – Flavapalooza
*Street Eatz will be accepting non-perishable food-item donations for 10% off the entire ticket if you purchase a full meal (entree, side, and drink. One discount per person/per ticket). Any donations will go to the FTCC food pantry.
FTCC’s Virtual Open House & Admissions Session
Topics include: Meet & Greet FTCC Faculty & Staff, Virtual Campus Tour, Curriculum Programs, Instructional Videos, Enrollment Checklist,Financial Aid, Live Admissions Session,Student Activities,Student’s Corner, FAQ’s & More!
CCS Virtual Choice Fair
What does Cumberland Polytechnic High School have to offer your rising 9th – 11th grade high school student?
Join the annual CCS Choice School Fair virtually on Saturday, November 14th, 2020 from 10:00AM to 1:00PM to find out!
FTCC Campus Profile
- FTCC is a public, state-supported, two-year, comprehensive community college serving Fayetteville and Cumberland County, North Carolina.
- Established in 1961 as the Fayetteville Area Industrial Education Center, FTCC includes a 150-acre Fayetteville campus, a 10-acre Spring Lake campus, a location in the Bragg Training and Education Center (BTEC) on Fort Bragg, and various outlying educational centers.
- FTCC has 11,000 curriculum students, 24,000 continuing education students, 800 full-time employees, and 600 part-time employees.
- FTCC offers 280+ associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
Open your mind, and we’ll open doors!
Choosing to power through mental roadblocks opens up a world of opportunity. The first step is simply trusting that your network of allies is securely in place to guide you to (and through) that next open door.
Fayetteville Tech’s career coaches and faculty advisors line up all the resources you need to get to where you want to go. Corporate, military, veteran, university, and industry partnerships, as well as over 280 occupational, technical, general education, college transfer and continuing education programs.