Registering for Curriculum Courses
The Registrar’s office provides support for the college’s academic programs and policies and, in keeping with FERPA, ensures the integrity, confidentiality and security of the college’s educational records.
The Registrar’s office is responsible for maintaining student records, official grades, graduation course substitutions, graduation, and record archival maintenance.
Looking for Non-Credit courses?
FTCC’s Corporate & Continuing Education division can help you.
How Do I Register?
How you register for classes depending on your current FTCC status, classification or situation.
- Use Self-Service to register online
- New to Self-Service? Student Self-Service Guide (PDF)
- Prior to registering, we encourage you to meet with your Academic Advisor to review your schedule for the upcoming semester. You should also verify that any financial aid, scholarships, grants, VA benefits, etc. have been awarded for the upcoming academic term
- Complete the V-5 Visiting Student Form
- Email Visiting Student Form & Unofficial College/University transcript to email@example.com
Fayetteville Technical Community College offers an online self-service connection for students to review and plan their program of study and register for classes. It also allows them to make payments and review financial aid awards. Students can also request official transcripts and enrollment verifications through the Self-Service Portal.
Do you have questions about your account? Please contact the appropriate office.
|Office||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Business & Finance Officefirstname.lastname@example.org|