Graduation Application Deadlines for the 2018-2019 Year
Fall Semester – December 3, 2018
Spring Semester – March 4, 2019
Summer Semester – July 22, 2019
You must apply to graduate even if you do not wish to participate in the ceremony
Please completed the required graduation exit survey:
Rehearsal - Thursday, May 16, 2019
Please attend the correct rehearsal time based on your area of study.
9:15 AM (Doors open at 8:45 AM)
- Information Technology
1:15PM (Doors open at 12:45 PM)
- Arts and Humanities
- Math and Sciences
- Public Service
- Continuing Education
Graduation - Friday, May 17, 2019
Fayetteville Technical Community College will hold its 2019 commencements on May 17, 2019 at the Crown Coliseum Complex in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Are you graduating this semester?
Whether or not you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, a completed & submitted graduation application is required for you to receive your degree, diploma and/or certificate.
Honor tassels and cords will be distributed at graduation rehearsal based on your fall GPA
Requirements for Graduation
To be eligible for graduation, a student must:
- Successfully complete all curriculum program requirements
- Achieve sufficient quality points to average a 2.0 GPA (cumulative and major)
- Achieve passing grades in all required hours
- A student MUST be enrolled in the last class(es) needed for program completion in order to apply for graduation
- Complete a minimum of 25% of resident credit at FTCC
- Apply and pay for graduation in WebAdvisor per degree, diploma, and/or certificate, but the appropriate deadline
- All graduates are required to complete the graduation exit survey
- All Loan Borrowers are required to complete an Exit Counseling online session. Students need to log in with their FSA ID and Password
Continue to monitor your FTCC student email account for updates.
Note: Pay close attention to item #4 (student MUST be enrolled in the last class(es) needed for program completion)
Application Dates & Deadlines
|Dec 3, 2018||Fall Application Deadline|
|March 11, 2019||Last Day to Order Regalia for Campus Delivery|
|March 13, 2019||First Date to order Home Delivery / Distant Learners|
|March 4, 2019||Spring Application Deadline|
|April 16, 2019||
Annual Grad Fair
|April 23, 2019||Graduation Program Deadline (Get your name in before the deadline!)|
|May 1, 2019||DEADLINE for Cap and Gown Orders|
|May 16, 2019||Rehearsal|
|May 17, 2019||Graduation|
|July 22, 2018||Summer Application Deadline|
|August 31, 2019||Deadline to submit 2018-2019 Graduation Application Refund|
Military Cords are available to all graduates who have served in any branch of Service.
Announcements, Tickets, Invitations
- Is there a difference between Tickets, Invitations, and Announcements?
- No, they are one in the same.
- Are they required for Friends and Family?
- No, this event is open to the public
- Can I order more Announcements?
- Yes, please complete the Purchase Additional Graduation Announcements form.
- Do the Announcements say my name?
- No, they only say the time and location of the event. If you wish to purchase announcements that are personalized you may do so through our third party vendor Balfour.
Just a Reminder!
|1||All graduates are required to complete the graduation exit survey.|
|2||Complete your Federal Financial Aid Loan survey (Financial Aid Loan Recipients Only)|
|3||Obtain important Commencement Ceremony Information|
|4||Purchase Alumni Merchandise|
|5||Purchase Diploma Frames|
|6||Order Your Class Ring|
|7||Pick up Pre-Ordered Caps and Gowns|
|8||Pick up Announcements|
|9||Pre-Order Graduation Photos|