Front Desk in the Tony Rand Student Center, 2201 Hull Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Office Hours Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 5:00PM
Spring Graduation Date: Friday, May 18, 2018
Fayetteville Technical Community College will hold its 2018 commencements at the Crown Coliseum Complex in Fayetteville North Carolina.
The 2018 Morning Commencement will begin at 10:00 AM. The following programs and divisions will graduate at this time:
- Arts and Humanities
- Math and Sciences
- Public Service
- High School Equivalency
The 2018 Afternoon Commencement will begin at 2:00 PM. The following programs and divisions will graduate at this time:
- Engineering and Applied Technology
- Computer Information Technology
- Date: May 17th, 2018
- Location: Crown Coliseum – Map
- Morning Commencement: 8:45 AM
- Afternoon Commencement: 12:45 PM
Are you graduating this semester?
Whether or not you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, a completed & submitted graduation application is required for you to receive your degree, diploma and/or certificate.
Honor tassels and cords will be distributed at graduation based on the Registrar’s GPA report.
What if you paid for graduation, but received correspondence that you are not eligible?
You may submit a Request for Graduation Fee Refund form by the refund policy deadline of August 31, 2018. The graduation fee and application are for the current academic year only (fall, spring, and summer terms). A new graduation application and fee payment are required for the next academic year.
Requirements for Graduation
To be eligible for graduation, a student must:
- Successfully complete all curriculum program requirements.
- Achieve sufficient quality points to average a 2.0 GPA (cumulative and major).
- Achieve passing grades in all required hours.
- A student MUST be enrolled in the last class(es) needed for program completion in order to apply for graduation.
- Complete a minimum of 25% of resident credit at FTCC.
- Apply and pay for graduation in WebAdvisor per degree, diploma, and/or certificate, by the appropriate deadline.
- All graduates are required to complete the graduation exit survey. All Loan Borrowers are required to complete an Exit Counseling online session. Students need to log in with their FSA ID and Password.
- Continue to monitor your FTCC student email account for updates.
Note: Pay close attention to item #4 (student MUST be enrolled in the last class(es) needed for program completion).
Graduating with Honors
Military Cords are available to all graduates who have served in any branch of Service.
Announcements, Tickets, Invitations
- Is there a difference between Tickets, Invitations, and Announcements?
- No, they are one in the same.
- Are they required for Friends and Family?
- No, this event is open to the public
- Can I order more Announcements?
- Yes, please complete the Purchase Additional Graduation Announcements form.
- Do the Announcements say my name?
- No, they only say the time and location of the event. If you wish to purchase announcements that are personalized you may do so through our third party vendor Balfour.
Just a Reminder!
|1||All graduates are required to complete the graduation exit survey.|
|2||Complete your Federal Financial Aid Loan survey (Financial Aid Loan Recipients Only)|
|3||Obtain important Commencement Ceremony Information|
|4||Purchase Alumni Merchandise|
|5||Purchase Diploma Frames|
|6||Order Your Class Ring|
|7||Pick up Pre-Ordered Caps and Gowns|
|8||Pick up Announcements|
|9||Pre-Order Graduation Photos|