2019-2020 Graduation Applications Date
The Application for the 2019-2020 year will open on September 3rd, 2019.
Transcript/Diploma Mailing Information
If we have your current address on file, the 2018-2019 Official Transcript should arrive to students by September 6th, 2019.
Graduation Application Deadlines for the 2019-2020 Year
Fall Semester – December 6, 2019
Spring Semester – March 6, 2020
Summer Semester – July 10, 2020
Whether or not you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, a completed & submitted graduation application is required for you to receive your degree, diploma and/or certificate.
Please complete the Federal Exit Survey (Loan Borrowers Only) :
Requirements for Graduation
To be eligible for graduation, a student must:
- Successfully complete all curriculum program requirements
- Achieve sufficient quality points to average a 2.0 GPA (cumulative and major)
- Achieve passing grades in all required hours
- A student MUST be enrolled in the last class(es) needed for program completion in order to apply for graduation
- Complete a minimum of 25% of resident credit at FTCC
- Apply and pay for graduation in WebAdvisor per degree, diploma, and/or certificate, but the appropriate deadline
- All Loan Borrowers are required to complete an Exit Counseling online session. Students need to log in with their FSA ID and Password
Continue to monitor your FTCC student email account for updates.
Note: Pay close attention to item #4 (student MUST be enrolled in the last class(es) needed for program completion)
Rehearsal - Thursday, May 21, 2020
Please attend the correct rehearsal time based on your area of study.
Honor tassels and cords will be distributed at graduation rehearsal based on your fall GPA.
*Note, friends and family are not permitted inside the building during the rehearsal.
Graduation - Friday, May 22, 2020
Fayetteville Technical Community College will hold its 2019 commencements on May 22, 2020 at the Crown Coliseum Complex in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Application Dates & Deadlines
|Dec 6, 2019||Fall Application Deadline|
|TBD||Last Day to Order Regalia for Campus Delivery|
|TBD||First Date to order Home Delivery / Distant Learners|
|March 6, 2020||Spring Application Deadline|
|April 7, 2020||
Annual Grad Fair
|April 13, 2020||Graduation Program Deadline (Get your name in before the deadline!)|
|TBD||DEADLINE for Cap and Gown Orders|
|May 21, 2020||Rehearsal|
|May 22, 2020||Graduation|
|July 10, 2020||Summer Application Deadline|
|August 31, 2020||Deadline to submit 2019-2020 Graduation Application Refund|
Military Cords are available to all graduates who have served in any branch of Service.
Announcements, Tickets, Invitations
- Is there a difference between Tickets, Invitations, and Announcements?
- No, they are one in the same.
- Are they required for Friends and Family?
- No, this event is open to the public
- Can I order more Announcements?
- Yes, please complete the Purchase Additional Graduation Announcements form.
- Do the Announcements say my name?
- No, they only say the time and location of the event. If you wish to purchase announcements that are personalized you may do so through our third party vendor Balfour.
Just a Reminder!
|1||Complete your Federal Financial Aid Loan survey (Financial Aid Loan Recipients Only)|
|2||Obtain important Commencement Ceremony Information|
|3||Purchase Alumni Merchandise|
|4||Purchase Diploma Frames|
|5||Order Your Class Ring|
|6||Pick up Pre-Ordered Caps and Gowns|
|7||Pick up Announcements|
|8||Pre-Order Graduation Photos|