Fayetteville Technical Community College is a DHS & NSA recognized Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education.
The National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security have designated Fayetteville Technical Community College as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Two-Year Education (CAE2Y)
Students can choose several options to obtain this recognition as well as receive your degree credential. Review options under program options. In addition industry level IT certifications are highly recommended after completing certificate related courses.
Systems Security & Analysis is a concentration under the Information Technology program.
This curriculum provides individuals with the skills required to analyze and implement effective and comprehensive information security controls.
Graduates should qualify for employment in entry-level positions with businesses, educational systems, and governmental agencies that rely on computer systems to design and manage information.
The program incorporates the competencies of industry-recognized certification exams.
Fayetteville Technical Community College has been named recipient of the 2019 Academic Innovator of the Year Award by EC-Council, an organization committed to expanding Cyber security career paths in higher education.
2020 Hacker Halted: Virtual Cyber Security Conference
October 19th-23rd, 2020
- Department of Homeland Security Recruitment Webinars
(Click on the + symbol next to Upcoming Recruitment Webinars)
- SplunkWork+ | Veterans Free Splunk Training
- Cyber Security Demand – 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs by 2021
- AWS Certification Exam Reimbursement for US Veterans
- COVID-19 Security Resource Library
- ISSA Education Foundation Scholarships Available!
- Find your cybersecurity pathway with NICCS’s Cyber Career Pathways Tool!
- DoD SMART Scholarship Program
- Apply Here!
- Deadline to apply is December 1, 2020