Parents for Higher Education
FTCC is pleased to offer financial assistance to our students through child care grant funding. The Parents for Higher Education Child Care Assistance Program (PFHE) provides financial assistance with child care tuition for full-time FTCC curriculum students. Approval is based on the greatest need.
– Enrolled in at least 12 credit hours ( ½ of your total credit hours must be face to face).
– Have a 2017-2018 Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application on file with the Financial Aid office.
– Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
– Household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
Note: If you are currently receiving childcare assistance through your county’s department of social services, you are ineligible for the PFHE program.
Request an Application
Child care assistance applications are available and can be picked up at the following locations:
– Tony Rand Student Center (TRSC) – Information Desk
– Early Childhood Education Center – Office 210 or
– You can print a copy of the application here (PDF opens in a new window)
For more information, contact:
Office: Early Childhood Education Center (ECC) 210