“To develop quality leaders for the Air Force.”
Detachment 607 Mission
“To recruit, select, prepare, and commission the future leaders of the world’s greatest Air Force.”
Welcome to Air Force ROTC (Detachment 607) at Fayetteville Tech. This website has great information for prospective cadets, covering everything from scholarships to classes and the Corps of Cadets. The links below will help you get started.
Air Force Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (AFROTC)
Fayetteville Technical Community College is an affiliated school of Detachment 607. You can enroll at FTCC to earn a degree and join Air Force ROTC to pursue a commission with the U.S. Air Force.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Are you interested in receiving premier leadership training while in college?
- Do you want an Air Force ROTC scholarship to offset college expenses?
- Do you want to interact with soldiers, sailors, and marines from the other military branches, both male and female, on a daily basis?
- Do you want to serve in the world’s greatest air force?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider Air Force ROTC at Fayetteville Tech!
How do I enroll?
Enroll in Leadership Laboratory at:
- Fayetteville State University – ARSS 111
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke – ARS 1110
- Methodist University – ARS 1110
- Fayetteville Technical Community College – MS 110
The AFROTC Scholarship Program is designed solely to support the overall AFROTC mission to recruit and retain students to meet United States Air Force officer production requirements. The program provides an incentive to attract and retain high quality individuals whose academic specialties, leadership potential, and personal and physical qualities meet Air Force accession objectives.