Visit the Student Connection Center!
Do you need login help, assistance with self-registration for curriculum classes, information on the laptop loaner program, or just a place to get answers to questions you have about FTCC?
Stop by the Student Connection Center!
- Located in the Tony Rand Student Center
- Room 4
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday; 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Phone: 910-486-7388
- Email: email@example.com
What is First Year Connections?
You’ve indicated on your admission’s application that you will be the first generation in your family to earn a College degree!
First Year Connections at FTCC helps students succeed in the classroom. Since the college environment is so different from high school, plus comes with a new set of standards, many students are surprised at the adjustment; new skills are often required, too. We can get you there quickly!
A Great Resource for First Year - First Generation College Students
What can First Year Connections do for you?
In addition to academic support, First Year Connections offers a variety of fun & exciting activities, potential for leadership positions and opportunities to make lifelong friends.
First Year Connections offers resources to help you adjust to college & excel during your college experience.
Benefits for First Year Connections Students
- Enjoy the student lounge
- Interact with faculty members
- Enjoy monthly socials
- Participate in workshops & listen to guest speakers
- Enjoy study skills & time management training
- Participate in community service as a group
- Student in First Year Connections have a higher retention rate than those who are not in First Year connections
- First Year Connections students represent a diverse group, with students from many different backgrounds, cultures, areas & majors
- First Year Connections provides a unique pathway to help students network & become involved in various College activities
- Academic Calendars
- Blackboard© Course Management System
- FTCC Login Information (1 Login System) for:
- Academic Works
- Network/Wifi Login
- WebAdvisor/Self Service
- How to Reset Your Password
- Open Computer Lab Hours, Locations & Procedures
- Where is FTCC’s Fayetteville Campus