Job ID on College Central Network: 5941387
Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive expertise in managing the movement of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings.
Veterans and active military are greatly encouraged and welcomed to join our Boon Edam team.
This opening is located at our facility in Lillington, NC.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Great benefits package that includes: medical, dental, life insurance, 401k with matching, short and long term disability, Boon Edam pays 100% medical premiums for the employee and their family, PTO, paid holidays, employee assistance programs, and more!
- Advancement opportunities as the company continues to grow
Perform material handling and inventory control functions as needed to ensure all customers are provided on-time, accurate and coordinated product processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently practice safe work habits and abide by all safety policies and guidelines
- Consistently execute and maintain the Kanban process
- Keep all inventory locations organized, identified and clean
- Monitor and manage overflow inventory (consume all excess before ordering)
- Process all Technical Service and small package parts orders
- Assist production to ensure all product is delivered line side per the schedule.
- Note: Kitting and light assembly may be required
- Attend daily meetings and assist production areas maintaining line side inventories
- When processing received items, visually inspect parts for defects prior to processing
- Maintain housekeeping, safety, stock organization and user maintenance of all equipment
- Train lesser experience employees in the area
- High School Diploma (Associates Degree / Certificate is a plus)
- 3 years experience in material handling and inventory control (BarCode experience is a plus)
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word Processing, email, accounting, shipping software packages (UPS, FedEx, etc…), bar code scanning devices.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and actively contribute to the success of the team
- Good communication and organization skills supported by a positive attitude
Type of Job: Full Time
Job Location: Lillington, NC 27546
Posting Date: 06/17/2019
Expiration Date: 08/16/2019Job Requirements
Degrees Wanted: None Required
Majors Wanted: Any Major
Job Targets Wanted: Any Job Target
Company Name: Boon Edam
Employer Web Site: http://boonedam.us
Company Description: Boon Edam US branch is part of one of the world’s leading manufacturers of security entrance solutions, revolving doors and security portals.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Yes
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.