Major food service franchise company in Fayetteville is seeking to hire a qualified maintenance technician to service our cooking equipment and other standard restaurant equipment.
The maintenance technician has the responsibility of maintaining facilities in safe operating condition; addressing immediate operational and/or safety concerns; and monitoring and maintaining refrigeration units and kitchen equipment at all sites.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- Performs a variety of preventative maintenance activities (e.g. filters, belts, thermostats, etc.)
- Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, open/punch list, etc.)
- Prioritizes work orders (e.g. importance, location, etc.)
- Repairs a variety of commercial kitchen system components to ensure items are in safe working condition; Blodgett ovens, fryers, mixers, pizza ovens, warming cabinets.
- Requests equipment, parts and supplies to maintain inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair
The usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally the job requires 25% sitting, 40% walking, and 35% standing. The job is performed under minimal temperature variations and under conditions with some exposure to risk of injury and/or illness.
- Must have good general knowledge of restaurant equipment such as fryers, ovens, warming cabinets, etc.
- Prefer some plumbing and minor construction knowledge
- Refrigeration a plus
- Great Starting Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
- 401K Plane
- Major Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 / year