Restaurant Leaders – Biscuitville Fresh Southern®
Biscuitville Fresh Southern® is coming to Fayetteville this summer! We’re opening two new locations and seeking “guest-obsessed” team members to join our family!
At Biscuitville Fresh Southern®, a team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a fun environment. And we believe it’s why so many of our team members have been with Biscuitville for decades. They’ve found a place they love to work, and we’ve shown our appreciation by providing them careers, not just jobs.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. Our restaurant hours of operation are from 5:00 a.m. until 2:00 pm, which means you have your afternoons and evenings free! (We call it “Life After 2.”)
If you are friendly, enthusiastic, and enjoy serving others, we’d love to welcome you to the Biscuitville Family! Biscuitville is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Are you someone with restaurant experience and a passion for leading others? We’re looking for people leaders for the following positions:
- Shift Leaders
- Assistant Managers
- Operators / General Managers
Do you have the right ingredients? We’re looking for:
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- You must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable personal transportation.
- You must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous restaurant, retail, and/or hospitality experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience training and leading others is strongly preferred.
We’ve got a host of reasons to join the Biscuitville Family:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Flexible Hours – enjoy life after 2pm
- Fun Environment – fast-paced and team oriented
- Restaurant Discounts – enjoy delicious food
- Advancement Opportunities – learn valuable business and people skills
We would like to learn more about your experience and skills! All candidates must apply directly at our Biscuitville FRESH SOUTHERN Careers website and complete the application associated with this link:
Thank you for your continued interest in Biscuitville FRESH SOUTHERN!