Automotive Repair Store Manager: Harrell’s Automotive Service
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hire, train, manage, and inspire technicians and sales associates
- Ensure strong sales and financials
- Maintain company policies and ensure the security and safety of the facility
- Demonstrate and promote excellent customer service
- Supervise repairs and maintenance quality
- Explain service recommendations and options to customers
- Stay up to date on trends/changes in the Auto Repair Industry
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Sell company promotions
- Set a positive example for all employees
We offer 401k, dental, and healthcare insurance.
You have requested that indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Management experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
For serious inquiries, please email resumes to: Mr. Kevin Thompson at email@example.com.