Job Order: 11005149
Job Title: Courier/Delivery Driver/Day Shift – $17.10 Hr
Type of Job: Regular
Duration: Over 150 Days
Green Job: No
Employer Name: Federal Express Corp
Job Time Type: Part Time (Less than 30 Hours)
Special Job Category:
Job Created from ARRA (Stimulus): No
Job Duties and Skills:
Job Requisition Number: RC119467
Category: Courier/Tractor-Trailer Driver
Job Family: FXE-US: Driver
Locations: Fayetteville, North Carolina
***Tuesday – Saturday 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM***
- Driver / Operator of company vehicles
- Provides Courteous and efficient delivery and pick-up of packages
- Checks shipments for conformance to FedEx features of service and provides related customer service functions
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be licensed for type of vehicle assigned
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 75 lbs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person
- Good human relations and verbal communication skills
- Neat appearance since customer contact is required
- Drives vehicles not regulated by Section 391 of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one ore more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Employer’s Job Posting-3-105547-en-us.
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Job of the Week (PDF)