Bilingual Customer Service Professional (Spanish/English) in a Call Center Environment
Essentially this position is an inbound call center where this team handles calls from the Spanish speaking membership of an insurance company. Individual needs to be fluent/professional speaking/writing both English and Spanish.
- FLUENT in Spanish/English
- Call Center experience PREFERRED
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- A passion for customer service
- Initiative, knowledge, and drive!
- Assist non-Spanish speaking Customer Service staff by translating Spanish speaking customer calls as needed.
- Provide telephonic and face-to-face support to BCBSNC Sales and Community Relations events and initiatives targeted at the Spanish speaking population
- Successfully utilizes added knowledge to product types, functional and/or technical skills to provide solution focused service to our customers on more complex insurance questions and issues.
- Successfully able to understand and communicate complex concepts to members, providers and colleagues in verbal and written form, in both English and Spanish.
- Display leadership through all actions both internally and externally.
- Support and be committed to the mission, vision, and values of the company by delivering seamless, energetic and innovative service solutions to increase stakeholder satisfaction and retain customers.
Serious inquiries please submit resumes to email@example.com
Job of the Week (PDF)