The FTCC Fine Arts Club cordially invites all FTCC students, faculty, and staff to participate in an interactive virtual discussion of the Broadway smash hit, Hamilton: An American Musical.
- Did you just discover Hamilton on Disney+ this summer and have questions?
- Have you been a fan from the beginning and would love a chance to talk about this ground-breaking show?
- Are you a history buff who would love to learn more about how history can be brought to life onstage?
- Are you a history buff who would love to grapple with the inaccuracies represented in this production?
- Do you have no idea what any of this means but you’re always down to learn more?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then join us on Friday, October 2, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon for a lively, interactive virtual discussion. Use the link below to join the discussion via Zoom.
If you have questions or thoughts you would like to be included in the discussion, or if you have questions about the event, please contact Katie Herring, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Danielle Lewandowski, email@example.com.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://faytechcc.zoom.us/j/92784442654
Meeting ID = 927 8444 2654