Unfortunately, most entrepreneurs start their new business uninformed and without any thought to licenses, permits, zoning, taxes, insurance, and much more. Doing so can often lead to fines, penalties, financial losses, and the closure of a business. North Carolina is a “business-friendly” state that makes opening a small business easy!
During this seminar, Bob Moore, entrepreneur and business technical advisor, will show you how to:
- Determine what licenses and permits you need
- How to satisfy the IRS requirements,
- What records you need to keep
- How to satisfy the NC Department of Revenue requirements
- The legal structures available to you in this great state and much more!
If you have the proper knowledge, starting a new for-profit business often takes four hours or less! Invest a small about of time in attending this seminar now!
Speaker: Bob Moore
Topic: Start-up Assistance
Fee: No Cost
Location: Fayetteville Campus, General Classroom Building (GCB), Room 114