HUB Certified … Now What?
The orientation is an all-day training for newly HUB certified firms in construction as well as goods and services.
The training includes:
- Purchasing: Vendors will learn the rules and laws that govern State Procurement, how to do business with the State, step by step of the bidding process and tips on how to submit a good proposal.
- Construction: For trade contractors, sub contractors, suppliers or manufacturers. Topics will include construction, bidding and estimating, as well as good faith efforts.
- Access to Capital: Discuss the financial programs Carolina Small Business Development Fund offers.
- Supplier Diversity: Advocates working for you.
Projected Outcome: High Level understanding of doing business in State Government and how to find the opportunities.
For more information please contact: Melissa Terrell, Community Engagement Specialist
- What: Business HUB Vendor Orientation Training
- When: Wednesday • 7/24/2019 • 10:00AM-3:30PM
- Where: Fayetteville Campus • Continuing Education Bldg. Room 118 • Register Online
- Questions? Contact email@example.com or 910-678-8496
Like Us on Facebook
Join our email list! Text BIZ4U to 22828