Customized & Industry Training
Purpose and Goals
- Supports the economic development efforts of the State of North Carolina
- Responds promptly to the training needs of new or existing businesses/industries
- Supports costs associated with assessment, training development, and delivery
- Provides support of full-time production and direct customer service positions
- Designed to respect the confidential nature of proprietary processes and information
Eligible Businesses and Industries
- Manufacturing; Technology Intensive (i.e., Information Technology, Life Sciences)
- Regional or National Warehousing and Distribution Centers
- Customer Support Centers (Incoming Call); Air Courier Services
- National Headquarters (with operations outside North Carolina
- Civil Service Employees (supporting U.S. Military installations in North Carolina)
FTCC's Small Business Center
Small Business Center
Have you ever wanted to start your own business? The Small Business Center can help. Our services include individual business counseling, seminars, and courses to help you achieve your goals. Best of all, most of our services are at no charge!
Classes, seminars, and workshops are held at various locations throughout the county. Assistance with current business operations is also available.
Follow your dreams and start your own business today! For further information, please contact Kent Hill, Director of Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Small Business, at (910) 678-8462 or (910) 678-8496. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.