Purpose and Goals
- Supports the economic development efforts of the State of North Carolina
- Responds promptly to the training needs of new or existing businesses/industries
- Supports costs associated with assessment, training development, and delivery
- Provides support of full-time production and direct customer service positions
- Designed to respect the confidential nature of proprietary processes and information
Eligible Businesses and Industries
- Manufacturing; Technology Intensive (i.e., Information Technology, Life Sciences)
- Regional or National Warehousing and Distribution Centers
- Customer Support Centers (Incoming Call); Air Courier Services
- National Headquarters (with operations outside North Carolina
- Civil Service Employees (supporting U.S. Military installations in North Carolina)
FTCC's Small Business Center
Small Business Center
The FTCC Small Business Center works with owners of existing businesses and entrepreneurs starting businesses in Cumberland County. The experienced Small Business Center staff, presenters and counselors can help you get started on the right path towards success. Our services include hundreds of free seminars and webinars about everything from “Accounting & Bookkeeping” to “Zoom Webinars that Build Sales”. Visit http://tiny.cc/ftccsbc to see all the upcoming events.
When you’re ready, the Small Business Center also provides one-to-one, confidential business counseling. You can apply at http://tiny.cc/ftccsbcRFC.
If you’re ready to start your own business or grow the one you already own, contact the FTCC Center for Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Small Business at 910-678-8496, or email email@example.com.