Corporate & Continuing Education Class Registration & Schedules
FTCC’s Corporate & Continuing Education Division offers class schedules to accommodate the busy lives of our students through daytime, evening, weekend, and online course offerings. View available courses and descriptions by selecting a schedule link.
Class Schedules (PDF format)
- Fall Schedule 2019
- Spring 2020 Schedule
- Summer 2020 Schedule (Coming February 2020)
- Summerscapes 2020 (Coming March 2020)
- Online Classes
How to Register
There are three ways to register: by mail, online, and walk in.
- Pre-Registration is required!
- You may register for Corporate & Continuing Education classes on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Make sure you register well before the beginning date of the class.
- We require pre-registrations to be in a week before the start date (this applies to all methods of registration).
- If you wait, your class may either be full or canceled due to low enrollment.
- Paying by Check: Make checks payable to FTCC and please ensure checks have a pre-printed in-state address and your driver’s license number on the check.
- Active-duty Military Personnel using mail-in registration for courses marked by an asterisk (*) will show military unit rather than home address.
- Registration fees for Corporate & Continuing Education courses vary with the type of course.
- Note: fees are subject to change.
- All Personal Interest classes are self-supporting;
- No fee-exemptions are allowed or apply
- Students are responsible for buying books, tools, uniforms, kits and/or supplies.
- Students may purchase accident insurance to cover class activities for $2 per term at the CE registration office.
- An eligible Senior Citizen as defined by the NCCCS and G.S. 115D-2(2) is eligible to take courses that are FTE generating. G.S. 115D-2(2)
- A person shall be allowed to audit a class under this section only on a space available basis.
- “Audit” means to enroll in a course section for self-enrichment and without the opportunity to receive a grade, academic credit, continuing education units, or certificate of completion.
- Students shall pay to audit courses consistent with the provisions of 1E SBCCC 1000.
- Admission is open to anyone 16 years of age or older (Additional documentation may be required for individual programs).
- FTCC does not practice nor condone discrimination, in any form, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, or political affiliation.
- FTCC reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment, inadequate facilities, or if qualified instructors are not available.
- CE classes are not offered for college credit and are non-transferable to Curriculum programs leading to associates degrees,diplomas, or certificates unless stated otherwise. CEUs (Cont. Edu. Units) may be awarded for successful completion of specific courses at the rate of one CEU for each ten hours of class participation.
Please note when you register & pay online:
If you are registering and paying for a class online, please note that the FTCC Business Office will be reviewing your record to ensure there are no unpaid expenses due on your account. If these are discovered, a representative from our BO will be in contact with you. For additional registration and payment questions, please call 910-678-8386 or 910-678-9846.