Corporate & Continuing Education
Print the Registration Form, fill it out, and mail the completed form with payment to:
Corporate & Continuing Education Mail-In Registration
Fayetteville Technical Community College
P.O. Box 35236
Fayetteville, NC 28303-0236
The refund policy for Fayetteville Technical Community College’s Corporate & Continuing Education Division was established by the North Carolina Department of Community Colleges in Raleigh on October 15, 1993 and updated May 16, 2014. The full refund policy is listed in the NC Administrative Code 1E SBCCC 900.2 with a brief statement of the policy below:
- A pre-registered student who official withdraws from a Continuing Education class(es) prior to the first section meeting of the class will be eligible for a refund by completing an official request form. In order to be eligible for a 100 percent refund, it is required that a student’s drop request be made prior to the first class meeting and FTCC encourages students to request a drop at least 24 hours prior to the first class meeting.
- A 75 percent refund will be given if a withdrawal is requested after the start date and prior to the 10 percent date of the class(es) meeting.
- No refunds will be given after 10 percent of class meetings.
Corporate & Continuing Education Course Schedules
Schedules are in PDF format.
- Fall 2018 Schedule (Available May 17th)
- Spring 2018 Schedule
- Summer 2018 Schedule
- Summerscapes 2018 (Available March 4th)
- Online Classes
FTCC’s Corporate & Continuing Education Division offers class schedules to accommodate the busy lives of our students through daytime, evening, weekend, and online course offerings. View available courses and descriptions by clicking on the schedules links above.
The following is a list of current courses. For course descriptions and additional requirements, please view the Current Class Schedules above.