FTCC’s Summerscapes program is designed for school-age children offering educational and self-enrichment learning opportunities during the summer months. We are thrilled to welcome students back to campus for face-to-face learning in 2021! Some classes will be made available through online formats as well!
View our exciting schedule for 2021!
View the current Summerscapes schedule by clicking here
Pre-registration is required for all classes. You may register your child at the Records and Registration Office in the Neill Currie Continuing Education Building at 218 Hull Road. Registration hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am–4:45 pm, Fridays 8:00 am-12 Noon.
*We will use email communication to share important information and updates with you. Please ensure that you provide a valid parent/guardian email address on your registration form.
Look for the bright yellow FTCC Summerscapes signs at buildings to assist you in locating your classes.
Current drop-off/pick-up guidelines are available below. We will keep you posted on any updates via email and on this website.
For classes held in the Continuing Education Center (CEC):
- You may enter the drop-off/pick-up line from…
1. The intersection of Fort Bragg Road and McPherson Road – Turn at the Summerscapes sign at the entrance to the FTCC parking lot between the Junior League building (2605 Fort Bragg Road) and McNeill Circle.
2. OR Hull Road – Turn at the Summerscapes sign at the 4-way stop between Devers Street and McNutt Road.
For classes held in other buildings, please plan to drop off your student at the entrance marked by a Summerscapes sign. Look for further instructions in the email that you will receive prior to the class start date. Please refer to the building addresses listed below.
- Advanced Technology Center (ATC): 2300 Hull Road
- Cumberland Hall (CUH): 2215 Hull Road
- Fayetteville Billiard Supply (FBS): 1813 Pamalee Drive
- General Classroom Building (GCB): 2817 Fort Bragg Road
- Horticulture Education Center (HEC): 670 N. Eastern Boulevard
- Hope Mills Recreation Center (HMRC): 5766 Rockfish Road, Hope Mills
- Horace Sisk Building (HOS): 2204 Hull Road
- Neill Currie Building (NC): 218 Hull Road