What is Civitas?
Civitas LearningÔ is a software program that utilizes predictive analytics to help measure and improve student enrollment, persistence, and graduation outcomes. At FTCC, we are using the Inspire and Illume platforms in Civitas to capture this information and better assist our students. Here’s an overview of the two platforms:
- Holistic advising tool; combines workflow processes and communication to better streamline tasks and problem with students.
- Provides a better view of student information to prepare advisors when meeting with their students.
- Uses predictive modeling to quickly identify at-risk students based on historical and current term data.
Access to Civitas Inspire & Illume
“For access to Civitas, contact your Dean. A DocuSign form with your electronic signature is required to get your account setup. If you have questions, you can email the Civitas coordinator – Cameron Harmon firstname.lastname@example.org “
- Access Inspire and Illume from the FTCC Shortcuts folder on your desktop.
- To login, please select NetID and use your AD login and password. Example: email@example.com)
For issues or questions, please contact the FTCC Civitas Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting started in Inspire
Inspire is used for faculty to send alerts to success coaches for students that they are concerned about. Concerns can be attendance, grades, or outside factors such as housing or transportation. Use the guide below to help you get started on sending an alert.
Please remember all communications within Civitas are covered under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Civitas Faculty Ambassadors
Want to know more? Need some immediate assistance? Find your area’s ambassador below. They are the Civitas experts!
|Arts & Humanities||Business Programs||Computer Information Technology|
|Jose Cruz||Audra Harris||Anthony Cameron|
|John Isenhour||Laura Honeycutt||Clifton Oxendine|
|Math & Sciences||Nursing Programs||Public Service|
|Kathryn Bell||Colleen Gordon||Ruben Castellon|
|Shelly Pruitt||Jeffrey Zack|
|Engineering & Applied Technology||Health Programs||Success Coach Ambassadors|
|Cathy Christianson||Lynne McDonough||Katherine Rettig|