Children's Center @ FTCC
FTCC children’s center is proud to have a 5-Star Rated License and maintains NAEYC Accreditation. Our mission is to provide a safe, creative, nurturing environment for your child that fosters his or her desire to learn. We have small group sizes with low staff-child ratios to provide the highest level of care.
Your child will enjoy engaged learning and play with age-appropriate playgrounds, classroom pets, and natural experiences such as hills, water play, and gardens. Best of all, you will have peace of mind knowing that your child is cared for by an educated staff that receives regular first aid, CPR, and ITS-SIDS training.
The FTCC Children’s Center provides full time child care only. Drop in care & hourly care are not available.
We are opened:
Registration Fee: $100
After School Care
The FTCC Children’s Center offers After School Care for Pre-K children through age 12. After school activities include provided snacks, homework, outside play, games, art, and field trips during teacher work days.
After School Care – 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Full Day Care – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Registration Fee – $40
- Monthly Fee – $250
Full Day Care – $18 (for enrolled after school students)
Early Dismissal – Included in Monthly Tuition
After School Pick Up Locations
The FTCC Children’s Center bus will pick up children after school from these locations:
- Alma Easom Elementary
- Ashley Elementary School
- Capital Encore Academy
- Glendale Acres Elementary
- Margaret Willis Elementary
- Vanstory Hills Elementary
Note: This list is subject to change.
- FTCC offers a fun, educational environment for your children during the summer!
- The summer program is packed full of enrichment and adventure for rising 1st through rising 7th graders.
- From the use of our top-notch campus to local trips and activities, the summer program at FTCC Children’s Center is where the summer excitement begins!
- We offer numerous field trips and daily nutritious meals including breakfast, a hot lunch, and afternoon snacks.