Fayetteville Tech Community College established the Intercollegiate Sports Program to enhance an already vibrant Campus for Student Activities. The program will allow students to have a feel of a senior institution while being able to offer the finest education available to students. Student-athletes have natural leadership abilities and will enhance the student body. The program will be a positive factor for the image and success of FTCC.
- We will recruit student-athletes who have good character that will be a positive addition to our college. Our athletic staff will further develop those traits.
- We will work with each student-athlete to meet their personal and academic goals. We want to have 100% to graduate, transfer to a senior institution, or meet their academic goal.
- We will develop a program of academic support to assist student-athletes through Student Learning and continuing academic monitoring.
- We will prepare our student-athletes and teams to be competitive within the region, and build a program that is competitive nationally.
- We will follow all college and NJCAA policies, and comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
- We will operate in a transparent manner and model ethical behavior for the region.