Esthetics Technology Courses
The curriculum provides a simulated salon environment, which enables students to develop manipulative skills.
Course work includes instruction in:
- All phases of professional Esthetics Technology
- Business/human relations
- Product knowledge
- Plus, other selected topics
Salon Services Price List
To see a list of pricing for all salon services, click the Salon Services Price List button below.
Esthetics Technology Career Paths
Graduates should be prepared to take the North Carolina Cosmetology State Board Licensing Exam and upon passing be licensed and qualify for employment in beauty and cosmetic/skin care salons, as a platform artist, and in related businesses.
Esthetics Certificate (C55230)
Length: 2 Semesters
Prerequisite: High School Diploma, Placement Test Equivalent
Esthetics Instructor Courses
The Esthetics Instructor curriculum provides a course of study covering the skills needed to teach the theory and practices of esthetics as required by the North Carolina State Board of Cosmetology.
Course work includes all phases of esthetics theory laboratory instruction.
Esthetics Instructor Career Paths
Graduates should be prepared to take the North Carolina Cosmetology State Board Esthetics Instructor Licensing Exam and upon passing be qualified for employment in a cosmetology or esthetics school.
Esthetics Instructor Certificate (C55270)
Length: 2 Semesters
Prerequisite: High School Diploma, Cosmetology or Esthetics License, Placement Test Equivalent
Esthetics & Skin Care, Part I
- This two-part 600-hour Esthetician program provides future skin care specialists with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in the salon/spa industry.
- Students will learn how to perform popular esthetic services such as facials, waxing, and body treatments.
- This program prepares the student for the North Carolina State Cosmetic Arts Licensing Exam. Students will be responsible for the additional cost of textbooks, esthetician kit, and uniforms.
Contact: Phone: 910-678-0159