Office Information

Tony Rand Student Center, Room 110, 2201 Hull Rd, Fayetteville NC 28303
Phone Number
Office Hours Mon-Fri
8:00AM to 5:00Pm
Debra Fulton

College Transfer

In order to be eligible for enrollment, a high school student must meet the following criteria:

  1. Current high school junior or senior
  2. Weighted high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
  3. Test scores that demonstrate college readiness

Students must meet the following testing requirements to demonstrate college readiness:

2014 or Earlier
2015 and Future
(NCCCS Score)
(NCCCS Cut Score)
(NCCCS Cut Score)
(NCCCS Cut Score)
English 15 45 26 41 Writing 70 Writing 86 Sentence Skills Composite score of 151 or higher
Reading 18 47 26 41 Reading 81 Reading 80 Reading Composite score of 151 or higher
Mathematics 19 7 24.5 41 Numerical Skills and 41 Int. Algebra 47 Pre-Algebra and 66 Algebra 55 Arithmetic and 75 Elem. Algebra 7 on each assessment for DMA 010 thru 060
(Pre-March 2016)
(March 2016 and Future)
English – 500 Evidence-Based Reading and Writing – 480 English – 18 English – 18
Critical Reading – 500 Reading – 22 Reading – 22
Mathematics – 500 Mathematics – 530 Mathematics – 22 Mathematics – 22

Continued Enrollment

All students must meet the following criteria in order to maintain eligibility for continued enrollment in a College Transfer Pathway:

  1. Continue to make progress toward high school graduation
  2. Maintain a 2.0 GPA in college coursework after completing two courses

Note:  A student’s academic GPA does not include any penalization for course withdrawal. However, a student’s financial aid GPA registers a course withdrawal as a grade of ‘F’. Students are encouraged to think carefully before withdrawing from any courses as it may negatively affect their future financial aid availability.

Additional Information

A student must enroll in one College Transfer Pathway program and may not substitute courses in one program for courses in another. Your program of study may be changed with approval of the high school principal or designee and the College’s chief student development administrator. A student may enroll in both a College Transfer Pathway and a Career and Technical Education Pathway with approval of the high school principal or designee and the College’s chief student development administrator.