Do you see opportunities where others see problems?
- Have a great new idea for a product or service?
- Do you notice how things can be improved?
- Want to start your own business?
- Have an existing business that you want to grow?
Then the Entrepreneurship program may be right for you! The Entrepreneurship curriculum is designed to provide students with the knowledge and the skills necessary for employment and growth as self-employed business owners.
What to Expect:
Entrepreneurship and small businesses are the core of the US economy. They provide new employment opportunities and stimulate economic growth. Course work involves developing a student’s ability to make informed decision as future business owners to include:
- Innovation and Creativity
- Law for Entrepreneurs
- Funding for Entrepreneurs
Through these skills, students will have a sound education base in entrepreneurship for lifelong learning. Graduates are prepared to be self-employed and open their own businesses.