STUDENT, STAFF, FACULTY ID CARDS
Location: General Classroom Building Room 102-F
Regular Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Tuesday, Thursday 1:00-5:00 p.m.
(Hours subject to change during holidays, school closings and student events)
ID cards are necessary to obtain parking stickers, access to the Open Computer Lab and Success Center, and to check out books and use of the library computers and for free admission to events sponsored by the SGA and Student Activities Office. Many businesses also offer student discounts with the presentation of your student ID.
- Your first ID card is free. You must register and your tuition must be paid by either you or a third party (VA , your employer, CAA, WorkForce Development, scholarship etc.), or Financial Aid must be awarded to you before the card is issued.
- The same card is used throughout your enrollment or employment at FTCC (even if students have a break in enrollment). Student cards are validated each semester or summer session by a renewal sticker and the issuance requirement is the same for the ID card.
- You can receive the validation stickers in the General Classroom Building Room 102-F (Same hours as above) or in the Student Activities Office, Tony Rand Student Center Room 24 11:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- If your card is lost or stolen and you are currently enrolled (also applies to staff and faculty):
- Visit the cashier in the Tom McLean Administration Building and pay a $5 replacement fee. You will need to show the cashier any type of valid ID in order to pay this fee.
- Return to the Student Activities Office, show your receipt and a picture ID.
- Receive your replacement card.
- If your card is damaged and you are currently enrolled (also applies to staff and faculty):
- Bring the damaged card to the Student Activities Office.
- Receive a free replacement card.
ALUMNI ID CARDS
- If you are a member of FTCC's Alumni Association, your ID card is free.
- Bring your receipt or paper alumni membership card and a picture ID to the Student Activities Office.
- Receive a free alumni ID card. The alumni cards are renewable annually by a sticker once dues are paid.