Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 diplomas have been mailed.
Please check your WebAdvisor account for your current address.
Here is the link for the Military Tribute which was shown at Graduation:
FTCC is continuing to accept the online 2012 graduation application for the Summer 2012 term. Log into your WA account to submit your graduation application.
Summer 2012 Prospective Graduates Must Apply By: July 2, 2012
Summer 2012 Term End Date: July 17, 2012
- GPA APPEAL FORM: Please check the major GPA on your program EVAL. If you feel the GPA is incorrect, please complete and forward the GPA Appeal Form prior to applying for graduation.
- ALL PROSPECTIVE GRADUATES: Please use commencement date 05/17/12 when applying to graduate online. This information is subject to change and will be adjusted to match your actual term of completion before graduation data is verified in our system.
- ONLINE PAYMENT: If your credit card is declined when making a payment, please be aware that you must choose a different method of payment and resubmit your request.
- LAST CLASSES: A student must be enrolled in the last classes needed for graduation before the end of the term.
1. For commencement purposes - Gold chords (highest honors of 4.0 Major GPA) and gold tassels (honors for 3.5-3.99 Major GPA) are given out on commencement night based on Fall 2011 GPA status.
2. Honors are only associated with associate degree and diploma programs; certificates do not qualify for honor status.
3. The final Major GPA will determine the honor status on the diploma.
4. All diplomas will be mailed out after the commencement ceremony. TENTATIVE date for Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 graduates is in June. TENTATIVE date for Summer 2012 graduates is in August.
New Process-Current Students
- WebAdvisor now offers you the ease of applying for graduation online.
- PLEASE NOTE: Users of Apple products - Firefox is the suggested browser when submitting the WebAdvisor graduation application.
- All payments are done online.
- If your credit card is declined when making a payment, please be aware that you must choose a different method of payment and resubmit your request.
- Students must see their Advisors to review their degree audit (EVAL). Failure to do so may delay the graduation process.
How to Apply
- Login to WebAdvisor (Users of Apple products- Firefox is the suggested browser.)
- Go to ACADEMIC PROFILE > Apply to Graduate
- Select Degree or Diploma
Students applying for a degree or diploma will be required to pay a $25 fee for each degree/diploma, but will not be required to pay an additional fee for certificates tied to their program of study if you have applied and paid for a degree. Click here for the complete list of curriculum programs offered at FTCC. (Please know these programs are subject to change. For the most current list of programs, please view Areas of Study.)
Students applying for a stand-alone certificate that is not tied to a degree program will be required to pay $25 for the certificate.
(Examples Listed Below)
DEGREE AND CERTIFICATE APPLICANTS ($25 Degree/No Fee Certificate)
- A2512A-Business Administration - Banking and Finance Degree ($25 Fee)
- C2512AC2- Business Administration/Banking and Finance/Bank Lending Certificate (No Fee)
- A5518A Criminal Justice Technology/Latent Evidence ($25 Fee)
- C5518AC1 Criminal Justice Technology/Latent Evidence Certificate (No Fee)
- A45340 Emergency Medical Science ($25 Fee)
- C45340 Emergency Medical Science (No Fee)
DEGREE AND DIPLOMA APPLICANTS ($25 Each)
- A10300 Associate in General Education ($25 Fee)
- A10100 Associate in Arts ($25 Fee)
STAND ALONE CERTIFICATES APPLICANTS ($25 Each)
- C45180 Central Sterile Processing ($25 Fee)
- C45480 Nursing Assistant ($25 Fee)
Please visit your Web Advisor account to complete your request for graduation.
Congratulations on your educational achievement!