Replacement ID Cards

Before replacing your student ID card, check with the Public Safety Office first to see if it has been turned in to the lost and found.

Public Safety & Security
General Classroom Building (GCB) 102

Get a Replacement ID

  1. Go to the Cashier’s Office (Room 132 of the Tony Rand Student Center).
  2. Present a photo ID with a $5 payment.
    *If you do not have a photo ID, go to GCB 102F to verify your identity via the ID database. Bring the form provided to the Cashier’s Office in lieu of a photo ID.
  3. Go to GCB 102F to get a replacement ID and provide the receipt from the Cashier’s Office.

Note: A lost ID issued over two years from the time of loss may be replaced without charge.