webadvisor Password reset & retrieval
Management Information Services > Service and Desktop Support > Help Desk Support > WebAdvisor > Reset Password
If you created a password hint, WebAdvisor will retrieve the hint which may help you remember your password:
- On the WebAdvisor main page click, What's My Password, located in the bottom right below the 'Advisors' picture.
- On the What's My Password page click, Show My Password Hint.
- Enter your User ID and click Submit. If you cannot remember your User ID, please refer to the instructions on How To Log In To Web Advisor.
- WebAdvisor will display the hint you created. If you then remember your password, you can continue the log in process by clicking OK.
- If you still don't remember your password, return to the WebAdvisor main page and click What's My Password again.
- Click Reset My Password.
- Enter your Last Name (not your full login) and either your social security number or your 7-digit student identification number (located on the back of your student ID card). Click Submit.
- Select the e-mail address to which you would like to have your temporary password sent and click Submit.
- Your temporary password will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. Retrieve your e-mail and log in with the temporary password. When you log in you will be required to change your password. Enter a new password which must be 6 - 9 characters with at least one letter and one number and no special characters (@#$&*_-+). You may also set a password hint at that time to help you remember your password in the future.