Management Information Services > Microsoft Office Suite 2010
MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE 2010
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 campus agreement is coming to FTCC! Office 2010 has a different structure and the menu items have been reorganized to help you work more efficiently so we are providing training through helpful links to the Microsoft web site.
to prepare yourself for the transition you need to connect to the following links to learn about office 2010 products and how they work. there are demos , videos, and hands-on training available.
Tips before you begin:
- DO NOT DOWNLOAD MS OFFICE 2010 TRIAL VERSION TO ANY PC'S BELONGING TO FTCC.
- The training demos have 3 parts: 1) demo 2) practice 3) short quiz. As you go through the training demos please take your time. There may be a 10-20 sec. delay before all of the graphics are displayed and the audio part will start. Remember the video is being downloaded before it is played.
- In the training demos you will not be able to do the practice part until after MIS has installed the software on your PC. When you get to the end, click the 'Practice in 'Word (or Excel or PowerPoint)' button, instead click the 'Next' button at the top and it will give you a short quiz on what has just been covered. You can go back after your software has been installed and do the practice.
- After MIS has installed MS Office 2010 on your PC there will be a 'Tab' on the 'Ribbon' named 'Help' which will have all of the links listed below for the application you have logged into.
One Note 2010
|Other Links for assistance
1. Tech Republic - www.techrepublic.com - select the 'Blogs' tab and ask a question. Ex. Conditional
formatting in Excel 2010
2. The Microsoft Office 2010 How-to's Office 2010 - Support