Our goal is to ensure you receive all the credits you deserve, whether from previous institutions attended or as a result of your military education and training. It is essential to provide all official transcripts and required documents in order to facilitate the credit evaluation process.

The documents below can be sent to:

Fayetteville Technical Community College
Attn: Director of Military Programs
2201 Hull Road
Fayetteville, NC 28303

Fax: 910-436-8650

Official Transcripts

– High School
– Other Colleges/Universities Attended

NOTE: If you previously submitted official high school and college transcripts to FTCC (within the past 7 years), you may not have to resubmit the documents. Call Admissions at 910-678-8473 to ask about your transcript status.

Military Transcripts & Supporting Documents

– Joint Services Transcript (Army/Coast Guard/Marine Corps/Navy – Active Duty, Reserve & Veterans)
– Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Transcript (Veterans & Active Duty Airmen)
– Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Transcript (Non-Air Force Personnel)
– Coast Guard Institute Transcript

Army Personnel

– Officers and warrant officers with no prior military service or other service members taking Army courses should request DD Form 295 from the Army Education Center.
– The Army Service School Academic Report (DA Form 1059) documents training courses for officers and warrant officers. This document is acceptable if mailed from the Army Service School or certified by Army education personnel.

Department of Defense (DoD) Schools

Many DoD schools, such as Defense Language Institute, issue their own transcripts. If you attended any of these specialized schools, an official transcript must be requested in addition to your other military records.

In some cases, you may not have a military transcript. Use these resources to help find documentation of past coursework or military experience:

If military transcripts are unavailable, veterans may submit DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) in addition to Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and copies of non-commissioned officer enlisted evaluations.


– Army veterans may need to provide DA Form 2-1 (Army Enlisted) with enlisted evaluation reports.
– Navy veterans may need to provide NAVPERS 1070/604 (Navy Enlisted) or NAVPERS 601-4 (Navy Warrant and Limited Duty Officers).
– Veterans can request military personnel records from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.

Active Duty

Active duty personnel (especially those with enlisted training and experience while enlisted with other Services) can supplement their military transcript with DD Form 295 (Application for the Evaluation of Learning Experience During Military Service). Supporting documentation may be required. Visit your local Education Center or Navy College Office for assistance.