Credit for Military Training
Whether advancing in the military or transitioning to the civilian workforce, FTCC is committed to your success. As the leader in Credit for Prior Learning (CPL), we specialize in articulating your military training to college level learning and credit. Combine these credits with self-paced online Flex Courses to finish your degree in less time while fully preparing for a bachelor’s degree and beyond.
The FTCC Credit Search Tool allows you to instantly see a list of college courses that correspond to your military training and experience. Your earned credits can apply to one of FTCC’s 200+ programs of study once you choose to attend FTCC, and will shorten the time it takes for you to reach your educational goals.
Simply select your branch, occupations held, pay grade, and any additional military schools attended. If you have had various occupations throughout your service, you can select as many occupations as needed. You can also choose to search for your occupation, or select from the list in the drop-down menu.
Based on your selections, the search tool will generate a printable list of all the courses for which you could receive college credit if you attend FTCC. Remember that these credits are in addition to any college credit you have earned at other colleges and universities.
FTCC’s most popular and most flexible degree is the Associate in General Education (AGE), which allows you to capitalize on your credits earned through military training and transfer with ease to one of FTCC’s partner institutions for an advanced degree. Select your branch of service to see how you can capitalize on this option to reduce the time you will need to complete your degree.
Air Force | Army | Coast Guard | Marines | National Guard | Navy
In addition to FTCC’s Credit for Military Training and Associate in General Education pathways, we have also reviewed non MOS-producing courses and credit from selected MOS-producing schools and how this credit applies to technical degrees.
Special Operations Radio Operators Course (SOROC)
– All MOS SOROC Education Course Credits
Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE) Degree
– 25B Information Technologies Specialist
– 25C Radio Operator Maintainer
– 25F Network Switching Systems Operator-Maintainer
– 25L Cable Systems Installer Maintainer
– 25M Multimedia Illustrator
– 25N Nodal Network Systems Operator Maintainer
– 25S Satellite Communication Systems Operator-Maintainer
– 25U Signal Support Systems Specialist
– 27D Paralegal
– 35F Intelligence Analyst
– 42A Human Resource Specialist
– 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
– 91C Utilities Equipment Repairer
– 92Y Unit Supply Specialist
– 94E Radio and Communications Security Repairer
Joint Special Operations University (JSOU)
– All MOS JSOU Education Course Credits
MOS Credit Toward Healthcare Degrees
– 18D Special Forces Medical Sergeant to Associate of Applied Science in Emergency Medical Science
– 68D Surgical Technology Alternative Delivery to Associate Degree in Surgical Technology
– 68P Radiography Program Accelerated Completion Option to Associate of Applied Science in Radiology
– 68V Advanced Placement Option for Respiratory Therapy to Associate Degree in Respiratory Therapy
MOS Credit Toward Other Degrees
– 25U Signal Support Systems Specialists to Associates Degree in Networking Technology
– 31B Military Police to Associates in Criminal Justice Technology
– 35N Signals Intelligence Analyst to Associates in Business Administration
– 35N Signals Intelligence Analyst to Associates in Criminal Justice
– 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic to Associates in Automotive Systems Technology
– 92G Food Service Specialist to Culinary Arts Associate Degree
– 92Y Unit Supply Specialist to Business Administration/Operation Management Associate Degree