The Jobs Center is here to assist you in finding employment whether you are currently taking classes or have already graduated. As you prepare for your career, stop in to meet with our staff for help with your resume or to begin your job search. Regardless of your desired location, our staff can assist in your search for employment.
Online Job Board (CollegeCentral.com)
As a new member of the College Central Network, FTCC’s online job board allows students and alumni to:
– Search exclusive job listings & set up your job agent
– Create an online resume using the resume builder
– Build, update & forward your online career portfolio to employers
– Read career-related announcements
– Check out & register to attend career events
– View hundreds of free career-related articles
– View & apply to jobs on the nation’s largest entry-level job board
Accessing the Online Job Board for the first time? You will be required to create an account. Your User ID for the Job Board will be your FTCC student ID number.
VitaNavis™ uses the SuperStrong™ interest assessment to find educational and career pathways for you. For each pathway, we link your interests to careers, salaries, job outlooks, skills, and the education you’ll need to meet your goals. In the next 5-10 minutes you can be planning the next steps in your life. Are you ready to start your journey?
Use promo code FAYTECHCC-WELCOME17
Many students opt to join the work study program which allows them to earn money for school while working on campus and gaining valuable experience. To find out if you are eligible and to apply for the program, follow these steps:
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Login to WebAdvisor and Select “Students” from the Main Menu
- Select “Financial Aid eForms” from the Financial Aid Section
- Login to eForms
- Search for the Work Study Application
- Complete the Application
- Contact the Jobs Center to Assist in Placement
Try this free tool to find salary information, employment opportunities, and related training for jobs in Cumberland County. Features include a career assessment quiz, a resume builder, job postings, and a military experience to civilian career comparison search.
Interested employers should contact the JOBS Center staff for more information or to register:
Tony Rand Student Center (TRSC), Room 128
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.