Prospective Funeral Service Students
Visit the FTCC main web page (http://www.faytechcc.edu/) and look under "Get Started". Official transcripts must be sent to the FTCC admissions department from high school and any colleges attended. An online application must be completed, and any required entrance exams must be taken and results evaluated. Evaluators may be found at (910) 678-8274 and a Health Programs counselor may be found at email@example.com, or (910) 678-8252 or HealthCounseling@faytechcc.edu.
- Accessing FTCC email?Click here.
- What is offered next semester?Click here and then "Current Tabloid" for registration dates and the available courses.
- What are the pre-requisites for a class? Click here to search for the class.
- Purchasing books? Bookstore 910-678-8342 or click here.
- Transferring courses into the program? Your academic advisor or Counseling services at 910-678-8252, 678-8274, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WebAdvisor issues? Help Desk 910-678-8502.
- Financial Aid? 910-678-8242 or 678-8448 or click here.
- No WebAdvisor course plan? A counselor at 910-678-8252 or email@example.com or HealthCounseling@faytechcc.edu.
- Need to transfer from the funeral directors program to the funeral service program? (or vice versa) Contact a counselor at 910-678-8252 or HealthCounseling@faytechcc.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org.