Return applications to:Fayetteville Technical Community College ATTN: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 35236
Fayetteville, NC 28303
FTCC president's Foundation Scholars Program
The FTCC President’s Foundation Scholars Program awards $2,000 scholarships for the academic year to selected graduating seniors from Cumberland County Public High Schools.
Scholarships are awarded on the following criteria. Applicants must:
1) be a graduating high school senior
2) be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours
3) have a minimum GPA of 2.75
4) submit a letter of recommendation from his/her high school principal, teacher, or guidance counselor
- Consideration of non-school activities, work record, and community service will hold merit.
- The FTCC Scholarship Committee will review the applications and recommend selection of successful candidates.
- Applicants must submit the FTCC Foundation Application.