Military Spouse Programs


The Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA), is a career development and employment assistance program. MyCAA helps military spouses pursue licenses, certificates, certifications or Associate’s Degree (excluding Associate’s Degrees in General Studies, Liberal Arts, and Interdisciplinary Studies that do not have a concentration) necessary for gainful employment in high demand, high growth portable career fields and occupations.

Who is eligible?


Steps for Applying:

1. Establish a MyCAA Account:


2. Complete Admissions Process:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        


3. Contact Rick Smith at 910-678-1058 or to request an education plan.

This will be the document that will be uploaded into the MyCAA portal. The following information will need to be included                   in the email:

Full Name, Date of Birth, Student ID Number or Last 4 of SSN, Program of Study, Spouses ETS Date, and Developmental          Classes Needed.


4. Register for Courses


5. Upload class schedule on MyCAA Spouse Portal


6. Print out the invoice received from MyCAA and turn it into the FTCC Business Office located in                the Thomas R. McLean Administrative Building.

At this time you will need to submit the $45 fee payment. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact      Quanda Woodard at 910-678-1006 or by email