Military Tuition Banner

FTCC has proudly provided affordable and convenient educational pathways for our nation’s military for over four decades. We are committed to supporting our military students in their pursuit of education through:

Tuition Assistance by Branch
How to Use Tuition Assistance

We recommend giving yourself at least 30 days prior to your desired course start date to complete the process of requesting tuition assistance.

  1. Visit your local education center and speak to an Education Services Officer for a briefing on TA.

  2. Log into the education portal for your branch and follow the steps to enroll and request TA, designating FTCC as your college of choice.

  3. Submit all transcripts and Required Documents to FTCC for admission and to evaluate any potential transfer credit.

    Fayetteville Technical Community College
    Attn: Director of Military Programs
    2201 Hull Road
    Fayetteville, NC 28303

    Fax: 910-436-8650

  4. If required, schedule your NC DAP test.

  5. Use your degree plan to plan your courses. After we receive your application, you will receive an email with your Student ID number, a default password, and instructions for logging into WebAdvisor and Blackboard.

  6. Register for courses through your branch education portal. If the courses are not yet available through your portal, you may register on WebAdvisor to reserve a seat, but you must remember to also register through your portal to secure tuition assistance.

Note:  Review the cost information carefully for what is covered by tuition assistance and if there is a remaining student balance.

Military Tuition Assistance (TA) Requirements