Fort Bragg Classes
- FTCC offers two 8-week accelerated class sessions fall and spring semesters and one in the summer.
- Classes are offered in both traditional and online sections.
- Fort Bragg classes are conducted at the Soldier Development Center and Bank Hall at the Special Warfare Center.
- Schedules are printed for each 8-week session approximately 3-4 weeks before the first day of class.
- Passing CLEP and DANTES scores in English, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Humanities, and Mathematics can equal credit for classes offered in these areas at FTCC.
- For a full listing of exams that are accepted by FTCC, visit the Student Services office at any FTCC location.
- For more information: DANTES Examination Programs
Evaluation of Military TrainingSee Credit for Military Learning
- FTCC offers traditional and online unit classes.
- Please contact our Recruiter, Phillip Raines at 678-1051 or email@example.com for information about these courses.
FTCC is a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortuim of approximately 1,900 colleges and universities. SOC Consortium members subscribe to principles and criteria to ensure that quality academic programs are available to servicemembers, including members of the National Guard and Coast Guard, their family members, reservists, and veterans of all Services. Flexibility of programs and procedures are provided to enhance access of servicemembers and their family members to higher education programs.
The following FTCC degree programs are offered under the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Army Degree (SOCAD) program:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in General Education
- Associate in Science
- Automotive Systems Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Administration/Marketing & Retailing
- Business Administration/Operations Management
- Computer Programming
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Culinary Arts
- The FTCC Testing Office administers ACCUPLACER assessments and provides links to schedules and practice tests.
- FTCC Testing Office