Fall 2015 Tuition Rate Notice and Refund Change
Fall 2015 Tuition Rate Notice
Welcome to Financial Aid
FTCC awarded more than $24 million dollars in financial aid last year! To find out if you qualify, you just have to apply. To get started, follow the steps below or stop by the One Stop Shop in GCB 108 for assistance. Our staff specialists can help you fill out the FAFSA, access financial aid records and discuss your personal financial situation with you.
Steps to Receive Financial Aid
1. Setup a FSA ID username and password.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. FTCC’s School Code is 007640.
3. Complete theFTCC admissions application.
4. Turn in your high school and college transcripts
office to include your award notification will be directed to these sites.
6. Turn in all forms requested from you by the Financial Aid office through your Student Gmail account.
8. Check your Web Advisor account to confirm your program of study once your high school transcript has been
9. Review our informative Financial Aid Videos for answers to all of your financial aid questions.
|Financial Aid Basics||Applying for Financial Aid||Understanding the FAFSA|