Fayetteville Technical Community College
P. O. Box 35236
2201 Hull Road
Fayetteville NC 28303-0236
Updated Main Phone: (910) 678-8448
Alternative Phone: (910) 678-8242
Fax: (910) 486-3600
|Engineering, Public Service and Applied Technology Scholarships|
Select a scholarship to find out more!
FTCC Horticulture Club
This scholarship is awarded to students with a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the Horticulture Technology program. Contact the Horticulture Department.
How Do I Apply?
1. Log into Webadvisor (use your assigned log in and password).
2. Go to the Financial Aid section.
3. Click Financial Aid eFORMS.
4. Complete the Foundation Scholarship Application.
5. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FTCC's School Code is 007640.
6. Make sure you have a 2.5 GPA.
7. Enroll for at least 6 credit hours and/or the requirements stated under the specific scholarship criteria.