Accept My Loans
If you need additional assistance to fund your education, applying for loans is easier than ever. FTCC automatically provides an estimate of the maximum amount and type of loan(s) that you are eligible to receive.
Important Loan Information
Before accepting a loan, please read and understand the following:
– Loans accrue interest and must be paid back.
– You are under no obligation to use a government loan.
– Even if you accept a loan, there are six things that you must do to receive a disbursement:
- Confirm that your high school transcript, GED or Adult High School Diploma is on file.
- Confirm that your program of study is eligible for Financial Aid.
- Login to WebAdvisor and check “My Documents” to ensure you have submitted all supporting documentation.
- Complete the Student Entrance Counseling module at studentloans.gov.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note at studentloans.gov.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
Note: Failure to complete all requirements will result in not receiving a loan.
Review the information in these short videos to educate yourself about student loans: